Love Stories, Something I need (Love Story), Uncategorized

Something I Need.. Chapter 3

©2016 TheAnonymousWritersNotebook

“Which is more important CLOSURE, LETTING GO or MOVING ON?”

Who is Chelsea? Will the girls find out what happened to Matt and Mimi at Dom’s party? Who is the flower sender? What was Jessica’s reason why she suddenly felt off towards Chase? Is the 30-min talk at the cafe enough for Ronnie to tell Yas how he feels about getting jealous? Where is Jerry?

Link to Chapter II:

Chapter 3

Saturday

Honk honk!!

Yassy: “CHELSEAAAAAAAAA!!!! We’re here!!” Beep! Beep!

“Mom they’re here!!!” Running to the hallway of the house,  Chelsea shouted.

“Take care ladies! Honey ring me later when you’re home!” Mom

“Will do mom!”

She headed to the gate right away and saw her 3 bestfriends! “Girlssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!”

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh” They all shouted excitedly!

Tiff sitting at the back of the car, opened the door for Chelsea and she hopped into the car right away! They were all excited to see each other that they even stayed at the park for more than 10 minutes laughing.

“Alright where to first?” Jessica who’s sitting at the passenger’s seat asked.

“What do you guys want to do first?”   Chelsea asked.

They all looked at each other and answered all at the same time “COFFEE?” And laughed together.

“Coffee we go!!” Yassy who’s driving the car shouted. She opened the windows and played a song loudly.

Jessica: “You got something I need”
ALL: “Yeah in this world full of people there’s one killing me”
And if we only die once I wanna die with you (heeyy)
You got something I need
In this world full of people there’s one killing me
And if we only die once,

Yassy: (hey)
I wanna die with you (you, you, you)
You got something I need
In this world full of people there’s one killing me
Chelsea: And if we only die once,

All: (hey)
I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

Brief Background: Chelsea lives with her mom in the province where she met the girls. Her life was awesome back then, until her dad left her mom and she decided to stay with her and just manage their business. Since it’s a 3-hour drive away from Manila, the girls seldom see each other. The last time they saw each other was at Ronnie’s wedding WHICH was a few years ago and Yassy wasn’t there.

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / morning

“So what’s up with you guys?” Chelsea. “4 Baraco Coffee please, one carrot cake.. you girls?”

“I’ll have a slice of your dark chocolate cake. How about you?” Yassy asked while handing over the menu.

“Na-uh! no to sweets! I’ll have Tuna sandwich instead” Answered Jessica “Tiff?”

“I’ll have a slice of your velvet cake” Tiff answered. “Yup that’s it! Thank you” Gave back the menu to the waiter and crossed her legs on the coach. “So what’s up with you?” looking at Chelsea.

“Same same! Nothing’s new.” She answered

“No boyfriend? Dating?” Yassy asked.

“Well right after what happened to me and Kevin, everything changed.” She answered.

“The fuck yeah. What’s up with him?” Tiff.

“I have no idea.”

“Have I gone for a long time?? What happened? And why didn’t you update me girls?” Yassy asked confusingly.

“Well, it was in 2014……..Our Second Anniversary.” Chelsea

FLASHBACK / Bali Indonesia / 2014

(c) jpeeliciouuuus

“Come here sweet pea!” Kevin lying on a small mattress at the side of an open hut took off his panama hat and called his fiancé Chelsea who was sitting next to him, drawing the view on her sketchpad that time. She moved a little. Closer! Ugh..”  Wrapped his arms around her. Put down the sketchpad and pencils on the table and lied down next to him. Facing Kevin, she hugged him too tight and closed her eyes.

It was a wonderful afternoon then when Chelsea asked.

“Kev? What if you come home with us? What if we start all over again? What if we..”

“Babe?!” He butted in. “I already have my plans.. You do not have to ask me.. I have thought of that before you sent me an email last week that you are planning to come here in Bali. I have already asked permission from my mom and she said we are already at the right age and that she thinks I am already okay. Besides we are already engaged. You do not have to worry about it. I’m coming home with you.” Smiled. Kissed her on her forehead.

Chelsea, overjoyed, didn’t know what else to do but to just whisper “Thank you Babe”. Tears of joy just fell on her face. Hugged him again and just seized the moment.

RONNIE’S CAFE / 2016 / morning

1 New Message Received!

“Dude did the girls text you?”

Ronnie, checking yesterday’s sales decided to just call Matt.

Matt – dialing.. Ring ring!

“Dude! Did the girls text you?” Matt

“Dude, na-uh. But Yassy was here this morning. She dropped by to give the invitation.”

“Invitation?”

“Yes, for her birthday. I think she gave yours to Tiff.”

“Did she tell you anything about her whereabouts today?” Matt asked

“Nope. But we were able to talk for 30 minutes. Why? Is there any problem?”

“Well Tiff hasn’t replied to my messages yet. Tried calling her this morning but no answer.”

“Well, Yassy was in hurry this morning. She said she will have to drive for 3 hours.”

“Oh great thanks! I think they’re going home to the province. Thanks Ronnie! Talk to you again later!” Call ended

Over the phone

Phoebe: “But dude! Who do you think the flower sender is?!”

“Don’t worry we will find out! Let’s go to the cafe later!”

FLASHBACK NAIA / Philippines / 2014

Kevin: “It’s good to be back!” Smiled and hugged Chelsea.

Chelsea: Babe, I will have to go back to Manila on Thursday. I need to buy some ingredients and attend my culi class, you know I was out for two weeks so I will have to catch up with my lessons. Would you like to come with me?”

“Hmm, will you be staying at the condo overnight?”

“Most likely. I’ll get tired for sure.”

“Okay. Then, I’ll just stay at the condo.”

FLASHBACK / THURDSAY / Manila / 2014 / 8:00 am

Chelsea left early because she wants to surprise her bf this afternoon with a new pair of shoes. She has to go to school early so she can still have time going to the mall. She left a note at the breakfast table that says “Morning sweet pea! Already prepared breakfast for you. Beep me if you need to go somewhere. I left the car keys at the back of the door. I will just take the cab. I’ll be home early. I love you! Kisses!”

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 1:oo pm

“Oh okay. So everything seems to be okay then, why did you guys break up?”  Yassy asked.

Tiff looked at Chelsea. “Something terrible happened.”

RING! RING! “Ah excuse me girls..” unknown number is calling Jessica that she had to excuse herself to answer the call. “Hello?”

“We thought everything was okay then.”  Chelsea “Until..”

FLASHBACK.. THURSDAY, Manila. 2014, 1:00 pm

“Uncle Ted, is Kevin there? I left him at the condo and prepared food for him this morning, I kept on calling him but no answer. I wonder if he’s there?” Chelsea called Kevin’s dad.

“Oh dear, he isn’t here today. Maybe he’s just preparing a surprise for you! It’s your birthday tomorrow.” Giggled.

“Haha yeah. Then I will just pretend that I’ll be surprised tomorrow… Thanks, uncle Ted. See you soon!”

RONNIE’S CAFE / Manila / 2016 / 2pm

“Boss!” Phoebe greeted Ronnie “Lex! Go ask him now!”

“Hi boss Ronnie! Are you busy today?” Lexie asked Ronnie

“A little. Am I receiving complaints here?”  He joked around

“No, no of course not! You have the best coffee in town! Boss! Who gave the flowers to Cy the other day?” He suddenly asked.

“Flowers?” Ronnie asked.

“Yes, the day, I talked to you and asked you to give her the teddy bear and paid for the cup of coffee that she wants, she also received a bouquet of flowers. But we didn’t give you some.” Lexie explained.

Ronnie – confused. Put down the pen and his eyeglasses on the table. “Flowers?? Well I asked my wife to give the gifts on the table to Cy, because you guys said. And then I left. I had to go to the market to pick up some goods. But there were no flowers. I will have to ask my wife. Hmm. Who could it be?”

“Is Miss Rica here today?”  Phoebe asked.

“No, she will be back after three days. You know, she goes to SG once a month for her ugh… For a vacation.”

“Vacay? But only her? And once a month? That’s awesome! Why not take a break too boss?” Lexie

“But I cannot afford to spend too much money for a vacation. I only want my wife to take a rest once a month. Don’t worry I will find out soon. I will let you guys know. Please excuse me, I will just attend to the customers.”

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 2PM

“Hey Jessica, this is..”  Unknown number

“I know.. I know Chase. And why do you have to use a different number?”  Jess asked.

“Because you won’t answer me. I have been calling you many times. What is wrong? I don’t get it? We were so okay last week and when I checked Yanna the night when we were drinking with my sisters, you suddenly left. Did I do something wrong?” Chase asked.

“Chase? Can we just talk about it next time? It ain’t a big deal anyway.”  Jessica answered

She ended the call and went back to their table.

…………..

“We thought everything was okay then.”  Chelsea “Until..”

“Until??” Yassy

FLASHBACK / THURSDAY / Manila / 2014 / 2:30 pm

“Babe, why aren’t you texting me? And I can’t even reach your number. I am getting worried.”

Message sent! Chelsea sent Kevin a message

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 2:30 PM

“I texted him, called him, many times. But still no answer. I just made myself believe that, Yeah Chelsea, maybe he’s preparing something for you on your birthday. 3pm, 4pm,5,7,9,11:30…. and….”

FLASHBACK / FRIDAY / Manila. 2014 / 12 midnight

Chelsea’s birthday.

1 new message received!

Happy birthday Chels. I am so sorry. I loved you and I still love you but I don’t think this will still workout.

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 3:00 PM

“My world just fell apart — in a snap… I can’t even think of anything to think about that time. I wanted to cry but I still can’t believe what happened.”  Chelsea

“Oh my God… That is so terrible.”  Yassy said.

“So terrible and stupid that I still believed we can still work things out,” Chelsea answered

“Did he even give you any explanation? The reason?” Yassy asked.

“Tiff and I decided to surprise her that time and visited her in her condo since she texted that they are in Manila and that it was her birthday then. Jessica added.

Yassy: “And?”

“When we arrived..”  Tiff

FLASHBACK / FRIDAY / Manila / 2014 / 1:00 in the morning

Tiff and Jess: “What are these Chelsea?!?!”

“What happened to you?”  Jess, trying to clean all the cans of beer scattered on the floor. While Tiff trying to pull Chelsea up. “Come here you!”

Tiff: “Jess could you get a small towel and warm water please.”

“Yes, sure!” Jessica answered. Off to the kitchen. “OUCH! What the..”

“Jess you okay??” Tiff shouted

She stepped on something. Leaning on the bar table, she tried reaching for that thing stuck on her toes.

“Jess?!”  Tiff asked. Took a small towel and warm water. She headed right to the room and helped Tiff. Jessica was a bit quiet and confused then.

“You okay? What happened?” Tiff asked.

Jessica just looked at her and stayed quiet.

“What have I done? What else does he want? Isn’t enough?” Drunk Chelsea suddenly butted in crying.

RONNIE’S CAFE / 2016 / Manila / 3pm

Matt: “No answer still. I think she’s really mad.”

“What’s up! what’s up!” Jerry entering the cafe. “High five! What’s good Matt?”

“Nothing. Jessica still ain’t talking to me.”

“Ain’t talking to you? Why? What happened?” Jerry wondering

“Dude! How’s your trip to Singapore?” Ronnie asked, while serving the coffee to the other table. “Pete! Kindly give your sir Jerry his drink and kindly attend to the customers please.” Calling his staff, took off his apron and joined the boys at the table.

“Ah yeah. Everything was okay, just the usual.”  Looked at Ronnie and pretended that everything was okay.

“Singapore? You went to Singapore? But you were here last week?!” Matt asked.

Matt: “Ah yeah. I just need to pay my sister a visit there once in a while. Wow! She pays for your tix?!”

“Yeah?!” He answered. “So, tell me, what is wrong? By the way, has Yassy visited here yet? Bought her something. She said she will drop by the cafe today.”

“Ah yeah. This morning. She just gave me her birthday invitation.” Ronnie answered in a very boring voice.

“Oh yeah! That is what she was telling me yesterday. She said she will drop by the cafe before heading to the province today. She slept early though. She said she will have to pick up the girls early this morning.” Jerry answered.

“The Girls?! So you mean, they are all going home to the province today?” Ronnie asked.

“CONFIRMED! Well, at least I know where Tiff is.” Matt feeling relieved.

“She didn’t tell you? They’re going to visit Chelsea today. She said they are planning to stay there over the night.” Jerry added.

“SHOOT! I REALLY AM DEAD!” Matt – panic mode: on.

“Why?? Could you tell me what happened?”

“Tiff and I saw Mimi last week and then she kept on asking me about Mimi yesterday and she got mad because I don’t really want to say a word. So I pretended that I got mad because it was so early in the morning and she was nagging me. So I left.”  Matt explained.

“Dude? You’re really dead! They’re going to visit Chelsea today and I believe they are up to what happened in the past. Remember?? At Dino’s party?? So get yourself, ready man!”

Phoebe: “Any plans for tonight Cy?”

“I will have to accompany mom at the mall. She needs to buy some stuff. I’ll text you if ever we come home early.”

“Alright. Ugh. You want me to drive for you and Aunt Leslie to the mall? Just let me know.” Whew! Phoebe a little tensed.

“Ugh. No. It’s fine. My brother’s coming over. Family time. You know.” Cy answered.

“Ahuh. I see. Then just text me later if ever you an still hang out. Take care!”

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 4:00 PM

Tiff: “After that, Jess and I cleaned her condo and went to the kitchen.”

“We both decided to take her home to the province the following day. “ Jessica added

“Did she insist?” Yassy asked.

“No, she just..” Tiff

“I was just crying all day. I really do not know what else to do. I never saw it coming. Maybe. There were times, that I’d say, maybe he felt trapped in the relationship and that he didn’t know what to do.” Chelsea explained.

“Trapped in the relationship?? But he offered you marriage?!”  Yassy.

FLASHBACK / SATURDAY /Aunt Les’ House / Province / 2014 / 8:00 in the morning

“Thank you, girls. Have lunch here.”  Chelsea’s mom waited for the girls in front of the gate the following day. She accompanied her daughter inside her room and kissed her on the forehead. “Sleep honey.Take a rest.” Closed the door and went down.

Aunt Les, preparing juice and snacks for the girls, “I saw it coming.”

“Aunt Les?” Tiff asked. Both of them were confused.

“Chelsea really wanted to see her boyfriend so we surprised him and visited him in Bali. Everything wasn’t planned. We just decided to go there and accompany her. When we arrived I already had a feeling that things won’t be okay in the next few days but I saw my daughter happy. So I never doubted her plans. She said she will ask Kevin to come home with us. Lucky enough, he agreed. Both of you are aware of what happened in his past. Kevin got addicted to drugs 2 years ago and our family helped him. He had to go to Bali to see his family and we helped him. He got caught in an accident last year and we helped him. He got caught because of drugs and we got him off of the jail. My daughter has done so much for him.”

Offered juice and snacks to the girls.

“But Aunt Les, they were already engaged when you guys went there right?” Tiff asked.

“It was Kevin’s moms plan. She talked to Kevin and said, she wanted Chelsea to be his wife since they have been together for a long time. Maybe because they all know what she has done for him. They stayed at a beach in Bali for two days when we were there. I stayed in their house and took a rest. We stayed at Kevin’s house when we were in Indonesia. Kevin gave me the permission to use his laptop so I won’t get bored while they were away.”

Stopped for a little while. Looked down. “It wasn’t intentional. He forgot to log out on his social networking site and a message from a girl named Cheeky popped up. It says baby what time will you be visiting me? I miss you so much. I didn’t open the message. What I did was, I just looked at the account of the girl and was shocked seeing photos of Kevin and the girl posted on her site. Kissing, hiding under the blanket, eating out together and all. As a mother, it was so painful seeing how he became like that to my daughter when she was the one who was there for him when he was facing drawbacks of his life.”

“Aunt Les, what did you do after that? Did you even try telling Chelsea?” Jessica asked.

“I was about too, but when they came back home from Bali, she was so excited to tell me that Kevin has already decided to come home with us. I thought everything will end there. I thought he’ll change. I even gave them the chance to start anew. I gave them money to put up their own business when we got back to the Philippines. A restaurant actually. Chelsea went back to her Culinary school and we talked to Kevin if he wants to study again and he thought of it. Chelsea asked me to help them before we tried our luck in Indonesia a few weeks before our flight.”

“Ugh. He really is not the right guy for Chelsea.”  Jessica said sadly.

“Just please be very patient with Chelsea. She has a lot of friends but she doesn’t really trust everybody. I know, she’ll be fine soon. She is a tough woman.” Aunt Les said.

“Ugh. Aunt Les, we saw this while cleaning her condo yesterday.” Jessica handed over the ring to Chelsea’s mom. The Engagement ring.

Chelsea’s mom just held the ring close to her heart. And tears fell on her face. The two girls hugged her.

She can really feel the pain that her daughter is feeling that moment.

RONNIE’S CAFE / 2016 / Manila / 4:00pm

Matt: “Dude! What do I do? Help me!”

“Calm down, it won’t give you any solution. Let’s just wait for them tomorrow. That is the least that you can do. And stop calling her. Just text her your whereabouts. She might get annoyed.”  Ronnie suggested.

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 5:00 PM

“Okay so you mean to say, Aunt Les knew about it but didn’t tell you?”  Yassy asked.

“Nope. She didn’t because she thought everything will change. That’s what she told the girls.” Chelsea answered.

Yassy: “And then?”

“It was really painful that I still can’t believe it happened. So I took a vacation for two months. I flew to Aussie, thinking I could atleast find myself and put the pieces back together.”

14248983_212409395829088_716969899_n.jpg
@jpeeliciouuuus

“I kept on crying on the plane, and that was the only time I thought to myself that I will be okay and it is finally sinking in. Everything that happened has a reason and it will find it’s way back to you if it is really meant for you.”

“I enjoyed every single day in Australia. I met some new friends. I even got the chance to get hired and earn money.”

14218303_212409385829089_242022227_n.jpg
(c) jpeeliciouuuus
14248886_212409379162423_1766576579_n.jpg
(c) jpeeliciouuuus

“I really enjoyed Australia, and even forgot why I was there. Until one day..”

FLASHBACK / Australia / 2014 /  9:00 am

“Hey mom! Today I will be going to Bondi Beach and will stay there for 2 days. Then I will go back to the apartment where I am staying to fix my things before I get back to the Philippines. Can’t wait to see you Mom! Xoxo.”

Viber message sent!

Chelsea headed to the bathroom and took a bath. Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting!

“Whowhowhowhow! Who could it be? Too many messages huh?!”  Chelsea wondering.

Right after she took a bath, wore a robe and checked her phone.

“Hi! I am Cheeky. I know, I have no right to talk to you or force you to listen to me, but this is the only way to end everything. It has to end from where it all started. Please give me the chance to talk to you. I will wait for you response. This is my viber number. +********8251

Seen.

Looking in the mirror. She can’t believe that a girl is actually sending her a message. She never thought she would still hear things about Kevin. She has no idea that there was a girl involved since she was too stupid to believe that Kevin’s reason was he just got trapped and he wanted a new life. But to never get involved in a third party relationship.

It took time before she finally decided to respond back to the girl’s message.

RONNIE’S CAFE / 2016 / Manila / 7pm

Chase: “Boys night out?”

“Yeah, sure!Will just give instructions to my staff.”

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 7:00 PM

“On my way to Bondi Beach, I was thinking why she suddenly showed up and what was the message for… “

“So did you send her back a message?” Yassy asked.

“Yeah! She did.” Tiff answered

FLASHBACK / Australia / 2014 /  10:00 am

14248829_212409389162422_529355844_n.jpg
(c) jpeeliciouuuus

“This is life!” Chelsea said. She went to her hotel room and took a rest for a while. Lying in the bed, she thought of the message. And she thought of responding to the message.

“Hi, I do not want to be rude, but I am not interested anymore. Please stop sending me a message.”

AND SHE DELETED IT.

She was so confused if she wants to know everything so that she would at least understand why it happened, or she would just continue moving on. Besides she has already moved on. A little.

Took her phone again, took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale.

+********8251 NUMBER RINGING..

“Ehem… Hmm. Hi..” Chelsea said.

“Hi Chelsea, I am Cheeky. Before anything else, I would like to say sorry for what happened to you and Kevin. It wasn’t really intentional but I already got caught in the middle. I fell inlove too. I know that you guys were together when he started flirting me, but I fell in love. I am now calling you because I would like to tell you everything that happened because my conscience is really killing me like hell.” Cheeky started the convo.

“Okay. I am actually on a vacation right now and I am only doing this to help you clean your conscience. But after this, I am hoping that you won’t bother me anymore. “ Chelsea said.

“Yes, I promise.” Inhale, exhale. “It started before his flight to Bali. We met in Manila two weeks before the flight. Remember when you attended an event? He asked you if he can use your car, and that he will just go to his friends. He asked you to take the cab instead. He went to see me that night. Something happened. And that was the first time. He went home to you that night, but the following day, he visited me again. And it happened for two weeks. He made sure he’d see me in the last two weeks while he was still in the Philippines and while you were so busy. The night when you were fixing his things in his house, you were talking with his parents and he was inside his room. He called me, videocall, and he was taking drugs that time. He showed me how he does it. The night of his flight, he told you he will just go to the mall because he forgot something. You were so lenient that you didn’t even thought that he’s doing something awful. He visited me that time. And when you picked him up at the mall, we just parted ways. He calls you everyday, and after calling you, he’d call me. I knew then, that he loves you, because he never said he doesn’t. And he kept on reminding me everyday. Until I tried my luck and visited him in Bali. But his parents didn’t know. I stayed at a hotel for a week and he stayed there too. That was the time, when he told you that he resigned from his previous job and that he applied to a different company where the work is really exhausting, and that he gets tired everyday.”

“Would that be all?” Chelsea asked.

“I am telling you this, because I believe that karma just hit me. That is what he has done to me as well. He suddenly left for no reason. I am very sorry Chelsea. I know I have done you wrong and this is the only way to make you believe I am really sorry about what happened. I wish you well. Thank you for your time. Just send me a message, if you still want to know more about it.” CALL ENDED

Tears fell down.

Unbelievable.

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 8:00 PM

“Pathetic!” Yassy said. “Have you ever thought that this could happen to you?”

“Well, the whole family and us, actually thought they’re gonna end up being together and will get married in the future,” Jessica answered.

“That’s what I thought as well,” Chelsea added

“So what happened that??” Yassy asked.

FLASHBACK / Australia / 2014 /  12:00 pm

Chelsea took a rest for a little while after having the convo with Cheeky. And decided to just enjoy the beach.

After a few days, she went back to the Philippines and started a new life. It was a tough one for her. But she nailed it.

CAFE IN THE PROVINCE / 2016 / 8:30 PM

“Tell me, what are you guys here for? To know my story? Or to visit me? I doubt if you really miss me. Come on! Tell me” Chelsea trying to be humorous, trying to change the mood of everyone. “Don’t worry, I’m okay now.” Smiled.

“Ah yeah. Actually, we missed you of course!” Giggled. “And we would like to know, the story behind Dino’s birthday. We know that you do not want to get involved since you were the only person who witnessed everything, but we really need your help.”  Jessica explained.

“Chels, please?” Tiff begging

FLASHBACK / Dino’s bday / 6:00pm

“Chels!!!! So!! Who you with?” Jay greeting Chelsea while dancing on the dance floor offering her a drink.

“I’m with the girls! They are just outside! Waiting for their boyfriends.” Chelsea answered.

“You mean, Tiff and Jessica??” Jay shouting because the music was too loud

“Yes!” She answered.

“Waiting for their boyfriends???? But Matt is already here! Since 4pm!” Jay said.

“Really? Where is he? Tiff has been waiting for him outside!”  She asked.

“I just saw him a few minutes ago, he to that room.” Pointing to the door next to the toilet.

“Okay. I will be the one to call him because we might lose out a sight of him again later. Thanks, Jay! See you around!”

“Hey! How are you!” Greeting people on her way. “Hey, sexy! It’s been a year!” “Cheers!”

KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Matt? Matt are you there?”  Trying to call Matt while knocking on the door. Nobody answers. “Oh, it’s not locked.” Decided to enter the room… And..

“Oh my God!!!!!!”

Why was Chelsea surprised?? Will Jessica tell Chase what happened the night when they had a drink? What happened to the BNO – Boys Night Out? What did Matt do at Dino’s birthday? And still….. who is the Flower Sender?

Featured Image (c) jpeeliciouuuus (instagram)